Experience the true beauty of the Rocky Mountains with some of the best horseback riding in Colorado including a visit to Brown’s Creek Waterfall! Lunch is also included.
Rocky Mountain Sunset Ride
- Private Group Call To Book
Experience a Mt. Princeton Sunset on Horseback!
Enjoy a true Colorado sunset during our two-hour Sunset Trail Ride. There is something special about viewing the sunset from the Rocky Mountains on a Colorado trail ride, so let our experienced guides take you to the best spots in the area!
Highlights of this 2 Hour Sunset Trail Ride include:
- Watching a Rocky Mountain sunset in its entirety
- Beautiful views of the incredible 14ers in the area
- Learning the basics of horseback and trail riding
- Opportunities to ask our experienced wranglers any questions about the area and its history
Our wranglers all boast years of experience, and truly have a passion for the serene area we call home. We will make sure to introduce you to your horse and cover basics of trail riding to maximize the entire party’s experience.
Don’t wait! A true Western experience is just around the mountain.
What Is Not Included?
Gratuity for our wonderful tour guides is not included but always appreciated.
Mount Princeton Hot Spring Stables (Nathrop, CO)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)